Saturday

love affairs

I have had a typical 'Charlotte' week, where everything is sort of weird, wild and unexpectedly so too.

Lord Jesus help me - our neighbours are singing REALLY loudly in italian. People who are bi-lingual are so fucking annoying sometimes. (Liv that was a joke, I promise I wouldn't care if they were singing in french!)

1. So, my week hm....well exams, psych was effed, lets not talk about that. I worked quite a bit - probably naughty, but hey, it pays the schoolies bills! I also had a job interview and GOT IT, I am entering into a part time position with my current place of work as of the 12th December! But still very exciting as I love my work! Hello adult world!

2. I have had a number of friends tell me about possible suitors for yours truly, the single lady herself! It makes me laugh and then dream crazily of the futures I will have with these yet-to-be-seen boys who 'would be perfect' for me. It pasts the time let me tell you!

FYI - neighbours are still singing.

3. I bought CLOGS - finally. My God, when did I post about these shoes? Months ago - I finally found time to purchase and I am in love. I have one blister after the first wearing of them but I am surviving purely because I love them.

4. I just sent my teacher practice work for my exam on monday and I got some positive feedback - now I can sleep knowing that I may NOT fail my classics exam. Ahhh that is GOOD news.

Besides, I kinda like my ancient greek friends, Medea, Agamemnon, Clytaemnestra, Leonidas, Themistocles, Pericles, Socrates, Plato, Oedipus, Jocasta and my favourite Aspasia. They go alright when they're not been shoved into my brain.

5. I am pretty happy right now. I'm so close to finishing and I can't hardly believe it.

See you on the other side dear friends.

Note: I do not promise to be sober the next time we meet... Just sayin'...

and yes, if you were wondering...I can STILL hear the neighbours...wait...I think they stopped.

Don't hold ya breath.

2 comments:

  1. yessssss love that i was personally referenced in this post
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post so much... sosososososososo much!

    ReplyDelete