Tuesday

Thanks mate....

It's interesting the way things pan out.
The way the cookie crumbles.
The way it happens.

But it always does.

I am deferring this year. I am going to go overseas this year. I am going to work a lot this year. I am going to have a lot of fun this year. I am going to get creative this year. I am going to learn about myself this year.

That is all well and good....and let's not lie...it does excite me.

But, I've also done a lot in 2010 that I am fairly happy with, things that have allowed me to do the things I want to do this year.

This is me saying....thanks 2010. You were great, and I owe you a lot. I know we can't see each other again....but thanks for been my friend, and thank you for teaching me many life lessons that would not have been possible without the circumstances that you threw at me. I really needed those reality hits, dance floors, conversations, tears, smiles and moments of freedom.

I am so grateful for what 2010 was. I am so excited for what 2011 will bring.

I just cleaned and moved around my room. Life feels new again. Not good, not bad. Just new and potential filled.

Hey 2011, can I buy you a drink?

1 comment:

  1. i've been hanging out for a new post for days.
    cheers to a new year of new possibilities.
    as much love as ever. liv.

    ReplyDelete