Tuesday

Old friends...Welcome back.


So in the past few months my life has changed heaps.

It is now June and I can't even believe how fast life has gone since finishing year 12 in October.
I am now a kind-of-sort-of-proper adult and I like it. It fits. It feels right.

I had this moment the other day where I saw myself in the reflection of a building as I was walking to Reach....I was like 'Hey, you grew up nice. You're a big girl now...and I like you.'
It felt really fucking cool to be able to think that.

There have been some crazy changes going on in my life, I recently quit Sportsgirl, I've worked with them for about 14 months and it feels weird to be leaving them...but then again, it feels right. 

I'm going on to work for my sister in her new business venture. Super exciting. A really edgy, fun and welcoming cafe in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs near the beach. This has been a dream of hers for a really long time and I am so excited to be supporting her in this.

I miss you Adam. I love having Meaghan in my life more. Olivia is in my life so solidly and it's nice to not be working around school timetables now. Emily has new shit going on all over the place and it makes me so excited for her. Amy has got stuff going on to and I feel she is about to start some new adventures of her own. 

I am super in love with my family at the moment. They're so amazing. It weirds me out how incredible they are. There is just SO much love. But it's not fake, we still fight, hate on each other, bag one another out and be shifty as...but we don't go to sleep without saying sorry. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I am still a single lady. I don't mind it. I have so many incredible examples of love around me that relying on one relationship to 'complete' me seems really pointless. So I'm happy to just keep getting satisfied by other forms of love. That sounds wrong...but you know what I mean...yeah?

I'm going to be doing some cool shit with fashion, photography and my life in general in the next few months.

Including moving out, becoming part of a really cool gang, making lots of awesome food, op-shopping the shit out of melbourne, running cool stuff with Reach and making new friendships with all kinds of people and things.

Wanna join me? All aboard the fun express train.

xx missed you

1 comment:

  1. i love you!
    thank you for being excited for me!
    i'm so excited for you and your new goals, you're going to do great things x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete