Tuesday

100%

my bed looks really similar to this right now...like a cloud.

I love sleep, it is so refreshing and healing.

I'm really quite in love with the idea and the reality of my bedroom, it's comfortable, mine and loves me. It reflects me, it houses my clothes, books, desk, favourite things, but most importantly, my bed.

I can't wait to wake up and know that nothing needs me. No exam, no e-mail, no school, no alarm, no job, no appointment, no interview, no phone call, no deadline, nothing except for my bed and my free time.

This is far fetched, this little dream, but it could be a reality. In the near future - even just for a day.

I currently have the house to myself and I just had this horrible feeling that I missed the 'race that stops a nation' - whoopsie daisy - my day dreaming interrupted Melbourne's biggest day....so awkz.

Hope you're healing, hope you're dreaming, hope you're where you need to be.
Remember that there really is no where but up...you choose.

Sending love, whenever you need it, sending peace because I can, and smiling because there's nothing else left to do.

I'm so close to freedom.

One week today.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP WITH YOU ON A BEAUTIFUL MORNING AND WE CAN MAKE TEA AND I'LL STAY AT YOUR HOUSE THE WHOLE DAY BECAUSE I WON'T NEED TO GO HOME TO STUDY OR GO TO WORK!
    I'M. SO. EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete