Tuesday

The Social Network



Saw it on friday night and absolutely loved it.

Beautifully edited, coming from a media perspective - I desperately want to now study it.

I loved the whole thing...even the some-what animosity-filled, depressing and charming characters that starred in the film. It takes a little while, but you're drawn to them and want to figure out all the hidden meanings in their actions.

It was scary that this story is real, well most of it and that the real heartache, anger and excitement was all part of the creation of the monster that is now 'facebook'.

The editing was superb - I think the story would have been pretty boring if it wasn't edited the way it was - seamless, exciting, and left you wanting more.

The film really could be for any viewer, you don't need to like, use or even know of facebook to understand the human condition and understand this film.

I loved especially the conversation it sparked between myself and my family, good films tend to do that - so I guess it was pretty fucking cool.

do it - see it - love it

No comments:

Post a Comment