Monday

closed eyes

I don't even know what to say.
I'm done. I'm free. I like cocktails. I miss some people. I need to find where I am at. I'm in love but can't justify it. I'm still hurting and I didn't know I was. I deserve more, or maybe I expect more. I care about you, maybe you forgot. I don't want to be forgotten. I am ready for a change. My life is forever different. I still feel so young. I just had this pang where I miss school. Fuck that's weird. I cry whenever I go to onesixone. I am so sick of been tested. Come and get me if you want me. If not. Fuck off. I can't be bothered caring anymore.

I sound like a brat. Somebody stop me. Please.

If you're reading this, you either:
a) understand every reference I have made in this post or
b) You are over me and are therefore judging me or
c) You're stalking me and aren't reading into any of this or
d) you don't really care.

Pick one for fun.

3 comments:

  1. i'm going with a) too laa... love your blogs. reality check to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, its an a) for me to

    xoxo OW

    ReplyDelete