Monday

stupid things suck






























I want to just float away.
I want to drift away and take my clogs, a pen and paper, my bed and somebody to hug.

Except the problem is. I have no one to hug.

I have no one person to call 'mine'. I am looking around at all the photos that I have in my bedroom and they are all full of beautiful people in my life. My god, I love them so much. I really do.

But the reality is, they're not only mine. They have others too. They can't give me what I need right now. Even though they wish they could.

I think positively so hard, I try to push out to the universe what I want so hard, I believe so much that I deserve something good.

Then the 'wannabes' rip it all apart. They make me think I don't matter anymore. They forget me.

I don't want to be forgotten anymore.

I'm not as strong as the front I put up. But I do know that I'm worth more.

Listen to me, the bloody teenage story. Pathetic isn't it?

But I didn't make this blog for you. I did it for me.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like you have read my mind!
    i miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you a million times over.
    and i wont ever give up on you.

    xoxo YOUR best friend OW

    ReplyDelete